The Boundary Bay Park Association (BBPA) is seeking a contractor to provide support to our organization in volunteer coordination, communications and administration. The Coordinator of Volunteers (C of V) will work an average of 25 to 30 hours per month, including some evenings and weekends in the Park and at Cammidge House, as well as from home on her/his own computer. Follow the link for the job description bbpa-coordinator-of-volunteers-2016-description
To support both the Board of Directors and committees in the following areas:
- Implementing the 2017 BBPA Stewardship Plan and engaging in the planning of this program for future years.
- Managing and growing a diverse BBPA volunteer program
- Recruitment, recognition and retention of volunteers
- Coordinating events and fundraising campaigns
- Community outreach and advocacy on behalf of the Society
- Board and committee administration
- Coordinating society communications with the board, society membership and volunteers
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 15 November, 2016 (noon)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION:
Please send a cover letter, resume and three references (names & phone numbers) in confidence by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in working with us. Only those who are short-listed will be contacted.