- Ursula Easterbrook of BBPA for organizing the event:
- Delta Corp. for the cookies, dainties, tea, coffee and juice:
- Anita and Denise for serving the refreshments:
- Valerie and Catherine for leading the upland birding walk:
- Jennifer and Doug for leading the intertidal/shoreline walk:
- Don DeMill for his presentation on restoring Burns Bog and
And thanks to all of you who came out to celebrate with us. The more we know about our little feathered friends the more we appreciate the incredible journeys they make and the need to retain and restore habitat for their migratory stop-overs as well as their nesting areas.